1. What is epistemology?
a. The science of being.
c. The science of cognition.
p. The science of values.
2. What is the branch of philosophy studies the problem of values?
3. Do any of the antique thinkers fundamental principle is water?
4. illustrates Plato in the myth of the cave?
a. The theory of knowledge.
c. The origin of the people.
p. Political doctrine.
5. In what Plato's dialogue is stated philosophy of Eros?
6. This statement belongs to the philosophers of "Man is the measure of all things"?
7. Which of the ancient philosophers introduces the philosophy of the concept of "being"?
8. Select the basic concept of the philosophy of Plato:
9. Select the notion that characterizes the highest pleasure in the human philosophy of Epicurus:
10. Ethics - is:
a. The doctrine of human perfection.
c. The doctrine of beauty.
p. The doctrine of the state.
11. Who developed the ideology of the Slavophiles?
a. A. Khomyakov.
12. Who developed the deductive method in modern philosophy?
p. D. Locke.
13. Who developed the materialist conception of history?
14. What is the philosophy of the word "sensationalism"?
a. Proof of the existence of God.
c. Epistemological trends in philosophy, the main provision of which is the assertion that all human knowledge derives from sensations.
p. The assertion that all human knowledge is obtained by intuition.
15. Select a judgment characteristic of the philosophy of D. Berkeley:
a. In the experiment there is nothing that would not have been in the mind.
c. The soul is a blank sheet of paper.
p. All of my body, including my head, is a complex of my feelings.
16. Who is the representative of the Neo-Platonism?
17. What is the branch of philosophy explores Spinoza?
18. How to start philosophizing?
a. With the lack of real knowledge.
c. With surprise and doubt.
p. With the desire to succeed.
19. Which of these philosophers treats "absurd" as an essential characteristic of human existence?
20. On what basis the Russian philosopher Vladimir Solovyov thinks achieving "solid knowledge"?
a. On the basis of the development of science.
c. On the basis of synthesis of philosophy and science with theology.
p. On the basis of an exclusive faith.
21. What is a paradigm?
a. Recognized by all scientific achievements, which give the scientific community model posing problems.
c. Professional ethics.
p. The model of society.
22. Jaspers understood by a period of "axial age"?
a. The technological revolution in Europe.
c. "Spiritual" coup occurred due to the phenomenon of Christ and Christianity.
p. VI. BC. e. - V century. BC - The emergence of philosophical schools in Greece, Confucianism in China, Buddhism in India, the prophets in Judah.
23. Who among philosophers coined the expression: "I think, therefore I am"?
24. Who are the thinkers developed a theory of the "collective unconscious"?
c. A. Adler.
p. CG Jung.
25. Select the statement, typical of the philosophy of existentialism:
a. Human existence precedes essence.
c. The essence of man precedes existe