Collection of tasks on discipline
"Concepts of Modern Natural Science"
Question 1. What is the science, which is a unified system of knowledge about nature as a single integrity-ness?
3. Natural science
5. Systems Theory
Question 2. Do you think that is the basis of differentiation of knowledge?
1. The national isolation of scientists from different countries
2. The specialization of knowledge
3. The ideological aspect (the difference in the views of scientists)
4. The use of the natural sciences apparatus of differential calculus developed by Newton Mr.
5. comprehensive approach to solving global problems
Question 3. What is the process associated with the formation of complexes of interacting natural sciences?
1. The scientific revolution
2. differentiation of knowledge
4. Integration of knowledge
Question 4: What is the name of science at the interface of several traditional and emerging science in the result of the re-unification of research methods?
1. the exact sciences
2. natural sciences
3. Social Sciences
4. Interdisciplinary Science
5. engineering science
Question 5. What is the science of right to apply for a special role in the natural sciences?