18 to 5 job issues
Question 1. What is the public prosecutor´s supervision?
1. The activities of the prosecutor´s office;
2. The type of control;
3. The particular kind of self-government activities;
4. The function of supervision;
Question 2: On behalf of whom the activities of the prosecution?
1. the name of the state;
2. The General Prosecutor´s Office;
3. The President of the Russian Federation;
4. The Council of Federation of the Russian Federation;
5. The State Duma.
Question 3. What determines the independence of the prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation ;!
2. The Law on the Prosecutor´s Office;
3. Criminal procedural law;
4. maintenance activities;
5. federal laws.
Question 4: What is the content of prosecutorial supervision activities?
1. the control function;
2. to verify the accuracy of law enforcement ;!
3. in the oversight function;
4. in the interpretation of laws;
5 in the control.
Question 5. What is the specificity of the public prosecutor´s supervision as a form of state activity?
5. it does not apply to the activities of one of the three branches of government, with the signs of each of them.
Question 1: How important is the prosecuting authorities in the state system of the Russian Federation?
Question 2. how many branches of government have a functional relationship prosecuting authorities?
3. to three;
4. to four;
Question 3. What is the position of the prosecutor´s office in the state system allows balancing the branches of government and to ensure their optimal functioning?
1. The specific;
Question 4: How many parts is divided into public prosecutor´s supervision on the content and structure as an academic discipline?
Question 5. What part of prosecutor´s supervision as a discipline in content and structure.
1. The main and final;
2. the introductory and basic;
3. theoretical and practical;
4. The general and special;
5. Scientific and applied.