Ready database "Tourist firm" in access 2003.
You work for a travel company. Your company works with customers, selling them vouchers. Your task is to track the financial side of the firm.
The work with clients in your company is organized as follows: every customer who comes to you, collects some standard data - name, first name, patronymic, address, phone. After that, your employees find out from the client where he would like to go for a vacation. At the same time, he demonstrates various options for routes (Duration, Cost of the route). The itinerary is formed from the length of stay in hotels (Hotel Name, Country, Climate, Category (number of stars), Price per day of stay). Each route can include accommodation in several hotels (and therefore, a visit to several countries). The cost of the route depends on the length of stay and hotel. Along with this, the possible combination of several routes in one ticket and the cost of a voucher is discussed. If you manage to agree and find an acceptable option for the customer, you register the fact of sale (Customer code, Date of departure, Number of packages, Amount [Amount = Cost of the route * Number of passes], amount with a discount). Each sale involves one customer, one or more routes, one possible discount for the cost of the voucher. To attract customers a travel company has developed a system of discounts (Number of packages, Percentage of discount from the cost of the tour). For example, if you purchase 2 tours, you get a 5% discount, three - 7%, more than 4 - 10%. Discounts provided by the firm are fixed, according to plan
1. Construct an information model of the domain (ILM);
2. Construct a datum model (DLM);
3. Create the structure of tables by means of MS Access;
4. Create a data schema;
5. Develop screen forms for entering and viewing information;
6. Fill in the tables (10-15 records);
7. Develop and execute various types of queries to the database:
• for sample;
• using logical operations in the selection condition;
• with the parameter;
• cross request;
• for updating;
• to add;
• to delete;
• with computed fields (if possible for your domain).
8. Develop various types of reports for printing data;
9. Organize work through the button form or splash screen. The database should look like a complete software product.
10. To issue a documentary report on all stages of the work performance in accordance with the individual task.
1-9 point make screen shots.
The order of the work:
Create a database "Tourist firm", containing eight tables: "Countries", "Customers", "Hotels", "Accommodation in hotels", "Routes", "Travel", "Routes in the ticket", "Sale of vouchers."
Create tables using the "Table Designer". Define the names and types of fields. Field names are entered from the keyboard, field types are selected from the drop-down list.
We make the product code field, the buyer code and the contract code key: right-click on the field and select the Key field from the context menu. Save the spreadsheet