Business Valuation online test score 4, surrendered in 2014.
Questions can be reversed, use the search text Ctrl + F.
Question 1. What is the value seeks to define expert appraiser?
1. The cost of the project evaluation;
2. The value of the subject property for the investor;
3. The value of the subject property for the customer;
4. the market price;
5. The market value, which occupies an intermediate position between the market price and cost.
Question 2. Business valuation is a ...
1. professional activities of the subjects of appraisal activity aimed at establishing facilities in respect of assessing the market or other value;
2. The targeted orderly process of determining the value of a project cost in monetary terms, taking into account the factors influencing it at a particular time in a particular market;
3. The correct answer is 1 and 2;
4. The only one keeping the costs of creating or acquiring estimated object, its technical characteristics, location, it generates income, composition and structure of assets and liabilities, and so on. N. The estimated object;
5. The process by which the expert appraiser must perform a series of operations, the sequence and content of which depend on the purpose of the assessment, the characteristics of the object and the methods chosen.
Question 3. What is the result produced by the evaluation?
1. Calculate the value of the market value or its modification;
2. Calculate the value of the liquidation value;
3. The calculated value of the cost of reproduction;
4. Calculate the value of the replacement value;
5. The calculated value of the residual value.
Question 4. Market value - it's ...
1. The most probable price which one of the parties to the transaction is not obliged to dispose of the subject being evaluated, and the other party is not obliged to accept the execution;
2. The most probable price at which the property assessment can be disposed of in the open market in a competitive environment where the parties of the transaction are reasonable, having all the necessary information, and the magnitude of the price of the transaction is not recognized in any emergency;
3. The most probable price, as parties to the transaction are knowledgeable about the subject of the transaction and act in their own interests;
4. The most probable price, when the object of evaluation are shown in the open market through a public offer, which is typical for similar property assessment;
5. The price of the deal is a reasonable remuneration for the subject being evaluated, and coercion to commit the transaction to the parties to the transaction with someone else's hand was not.
Question 5: Which statement correctly reflects the essence of the evaluation process?
1. This process is orderly;
2. This process is focused;
3. The evaluator always determines the amount of the value of the amount of currency;
4. The appraiser determines the value is always the value of the number of monetary units denominated in US dollars;
5. The evaluator must take into account the totality of market factors.
Question 1. Which statement best describes contrast estimate the market value of the other?
1. qualitative market assessment is not limited to considering only one cost, it is sure to take into account the economic image of the company;
2. The market value of any object, income, or cash flow, defined as the present value of expected future cash flow, discounted at the rate of interest, reflecting investor required rate of return for comparable risk investments;
3. valuation allows the seller and the buyer to make a deal based on the reasonable cost of goods, as the market value takes into account not only and not so much the individual costs and expectations, as the situation on the market in general, expectations of the market, the current general economic development, the mar