1. A comparative approach to business valuation
2. The market value of machinery and equipment
3. Wear considered when evaluating the business and determining its value
4. Monitoring of the growth of enterprise value
Task 4 Method capital market or company-analogue
Determine the fair market value of the company based on the following data:
1) the rate of growth of dividends peers for the next period is constant and amounts to 5% per year;
2) the current dividend per share 1 peers is 42.4 rubles .;
3) the required rate of return of shareholders peers - 18%;
4) The total number of shares of similar companies - 420 tons. Pcs., 70 m. Pcs. the company repurchased;
5) cartoonist price / cash flow analog 6.5;
6) The remaining data presented in Table 1.
Determine the value of the company based on multiples of its peers: price / earnings before interest and taxes, the price / net earnings, price / cash flow.