Task for the database access "Exhibition-sale of paintings".
Topic: information system "Exhibition-sale of paintings"
Description of the information system:
The information system is designed to store information about the work of the exhibition-sale of paintings.
The information system should contain information:
- about the sold paintings (code, title, author);
- about the authors (passport number, name, address);
- About potential buyers (№ of the passport, full name, address, contacts);
- about exhibitions (place, date of the exhibition and its categories (an exhibition of landscapes, portraits, still lifes, battles, etc.).
Also, you should store information about which exhibitions the picture was presented at.
The output documents of the information system of the exhibition and sale of paintings:
- a report on the acquired paintings grouped by exhibitions with the name of the buyer, the name of the picture, the cost of the picture;
- a statement showing the profits of each artist, if it is known that 30% is in favor of the exhibition.
Task Designing a relational database and implementing it in an Access DBMS
1. Design a database using any design method. Determine the number, structure, and relationships between tables.
2. Create tables by defining properties for each field in the table. Ensure data consistency (foreign key requirement) by creating fields with substitution.
3. Establish links between the tables.
4. Create multiple queries:
1) Three sampling requests with complex selection criteria;
2) Three queries using group operations and statistical SQL functions;
3) Parametric query;
5. Create two forms: simple (based on one table) and complex-subordinate (based on two tables, united by a one-to-many relationship). Place in the forms various control elements: fields with drop-down lists, buttons for launching queries and forms, and so on.