I present to you a new base of white catalogs for autoenrollment AutoSeo4 site 872 web directories using AllSubmitter 4.1 (suitable for newer versions). Database file format asd4. The base is divided into such categories:
- Good resury.
- Perhaps Banned by Yandex (the promotion for on Google and other search engine is excellent).
- Problems with registration (28 pieces). In this category of sites with complex or non-standard form of registration, which is likely will have to fill out some unique fields or directory is not working.
The database catalog includes about 50 boards of announcements with good PR (3-4).
The base is assembled by hand (the original manual registration).
On 05.07.2007 has been tested on the server's response, banks by Yandex and performance TIC and PR.
In the future I plan to release updates of the database, the updates are free.
Recommendations for registration:
1) After the registration, the majority of catalogs enters the status "Later." Be sure to visit this section. Most of the directories in this section actually successfully registered, but due to the specific directory structure, AllSubmitter just was not able to establish a successful registration page directories and therefore fall into this section. The remaining directories require any minor cosmetic fixes.
For example: "URL must end with /. Do not end dobuskaetsya /index.html, /index.php etc."
These fixes will not take you more than 1 hour. The same advise to do with the section "Bad" after the run on base.
2) If automatic registration enter the Captcha once. If you accumulate 5 nevvedёnnyh captchas, automatic registration will go to pause and wait for entering captcha. If any does not want CAPTCHA entered, although you enter exactly right - enter the wrong value to this captcha did not occupy one of the 5 slots.
3) different directories set different rules for filling and one tehzhe forms. This is especially true of the field "URL" (link in your resource). Some directories require to enter full Adre with http, and another part needs to enter not only http and gives an error in the case of input http. You can fix this in the "Later" manually after the automatic run on base.
4) Some directories require at registration necessarily indicate a link where you will be link back to the directory. At the same time, these directories do not check whether you have set a reference or not. Do not ignore the "Your page on which you place links to other resources."
If you have any questions, you can ask them on my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive free updates database, leave a review on this product with the indication of your e-mail address.