1. Standards self-regulatory organization of auditors
2. Audit procedures: types, content and purpose
Auditor wishes to receive no more than 1% risk that seven or more of positions 100 in the population are wrong and it is assumed that the sample contains no more than two errors. Based on the research of accounting systems and internal controls of the audited entity, the auditor assessed the inherent risk and the risk of internal controls as low.
Guided by federal rules (standards) № 16 "Audit Sampling" define the size of the sample.
The values of the reliability factor based on the desired level of reliability are shown in Reference Table:
Sampling Confidence levels%
70 80 85 90 95 97.5 99
0 1.21 1.61 1.90 2.31 3.00 3.69 4.61
1 2.24 3.00 3.38 3.89 4.75 5.58 6.64
2 3.62 4.28 4.73 5.33 6.30 7.23 8.41
3 4.77 5.52 6.02 6.69 7.76 8.77 10.05
4 5.90 6.73 7.27 8.00 9.16 10.25 11.61
5 7.01 7.91 8.50 9.28 10.52 11.67 13.11
6 8.11 9.08 9.71 10.54 11.85 13.06 14.58
7 9.21 10.24 10.90 11.78 13.55 14.43 16.00
1. The historical birthplace of the audit shall be considered:
D. United Kingdom;
E. United States.
2. Responsibility for the preparation and presentation of financial and accounting reports shall be:
A. The owner (founder, participant, shareholder) of the entity;
V. Chief Accountant and (or) the person performing the accounting entity;
C. Management of the audited entity.
3. Initiative audit is conducted:
A decision by the tax authority;
B. In cases stipulated by law;
C. According to the decision of the owner and (or) the management of the audited entity.
4. The audit organization can document and systematize knowledge about the activities of the economic entity in the form of regular files:
B. No, because This is not necessary;
S. is obliged to do so in accordance with auditing standards.
5. The audit organization refuses to expression as a result of the entity is not required to verify the entire accounting (financial) statements for the past year documentation. Rate the correct actions of the audit organization:
A. Yes, it is her right;
B. No, it must be concluded on the basis of reliability of reporting documentation that has been presented.
6. Confidence, which aims to provide audit, that taken as a whole the financial (accounting) statements are free from material misstatement, should be:
V. much as possible;
7. Does the right to require the auditor of the entity´s information that goes beyond the audit period:
8. Do Releases audit of the financial (accounting) statements of management´s responsibility for the preparation and presentation of financial statements:
A. releases in the concluding part, disclosed by the auditor in the auditor´s conclusion, in justifying their views;
C. Releases besides aspects disclosed in the audit report by the auditor in justifying their views.
9. What is the secret of the audit?
A. it is the duty of the auditor organizations and individual auditors to keep the secret about using any methods and techniques they conduct audits and provide audit-related services;
B. It is the duty of the auditor organizations and individual auditors to secrecy about the operations of the audited entities and persons who provide audit-related services;
C. It is the duty of auditors not to disclose information about the methods of checking the financial statements used in one audit firm of the auditor in the transition to work in another auditing firm.
10. In general, the audit is:
A set of instructions to the auditor performing the audit;
B. Estimated volume and procedure of the audit;
C. The findings serve as the basis for the preparation of the audit Zach