1. Tax revenues in the federal budget are:
2. The non-tax revenues related to the budget:
3. State regalia - is:
4. Estates convened representative institutions in order to:
5. Taxes are characterized by the following features:
6. The distinctive feature of parafiskalitetov:
7. A distinctive feature of the collection is:
8. The difference between taxes and duties lies in the fact that:
9. The actual taxes - is:
10. Income tax, a flat fee which is determined based on the need to cover certain costs ...
11. Taxes can be classified as local taxes, unless:
12. In contrast, local taxes, federal taxes:
13. Setting targets tax:
14. The essence of the principle of "vertical equity":
15. Under the principle of neutrality of taxation:
16. In accordance with the Constitution of the general principles of taxation and levies must be set:
17. The basic principles of taxation and charges to be applied by arbitration tribunals and courts ...
18. How do the concepts of "general principles of taxation and fees" and "basic principles ...
19. The establishment of the basic principles of taxation and charges include:
20. The principle of limited specialization taxes and fees means that:
21. The principle of priority financial objectives levying of taxes and charges is:
22. The principle of limited forms of tax legislation provides for:
23. The principle of equal tax burden means.
24. The principle of unity of tax policy provides that the establishment is not allowed:
25. The principle of separation of tax powers provides that:
26. In accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation may establish federal taxes:
27. Terms of tax can be called discriminatory if they do not take into account:
28. The tax authorities of the federal subjects:
29. The principle of equality in tax law means that the state must ´but strive to:
30. Differentiation of the conditions of taxation depending on the place of doing business
31. The principle of proportionality tax provides that:
32. Tax credits are:
33. According to the law on road funds "tax paid by the person realizing lubricants" ....
34. A person who bears the economic brunt of taxation, are called:
35. Inclusion of tax treaties reservation in respect of direct taxes:
36. Individuals who are residents of the Russian Federation, if they:
37. Tax legal status may depend on:
38. Tax on vehicle owners car:
39. Set the scale of the tax is necessary to:
40. The territorial principle of taxation provides accounting:
247. If it is proved that the commercial result actually received by the taxpayer ...
248. If the form of the transaction does not correspond to the actual relationship between the parties, the tax consequences ...