1. Public international law (WFP) - is:
2. The main subjects of the WFP - is:
3. At the present time are not subject to the WFP:
4. The emergence of WFP directly caused by:
5. Homeland WFP:
6. The emergence and formation of the bourgeois doctrine of international law related to the name:
7. Allocate the following theory of international legal recognition:
8. It is not a form of international legal recognition:
9. Which of the allegations false:
10. The principle of «uti possidetis» WFP means that:
11. The following doctrines of the relationship between WFP and the domestic (national) law:
12. Transformation - is:
13. Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (the main source of the law of ...
14. The principle of «Pacta sunt sekvanda» literally means:
15. The invalidity of an international treaty is set such articles of the Vienna Convention on the Law ...
16. It is not a mandatory step to enter into international agreements:
17. Enter the proper sequence of the main stages of an international treaty:
18. Cancellation lawfully in relation to:
19. Generally Accepted forms of interpretation of international treaties are:
20. The conventional methods of interpretation of international treaties are:
21. The territory of the international regime of WFP are:
22. What kind of boundaries set by the thalweg (the line of the greatest depths)
23. The individual receiving the citizenship of a particular state of the person concerned, at his request ...
24. The legal regime in frames of which are available to foreign nationals in any field ...
25. What is the State´s consent to accept a particular person as the head of a foreign ...
26. The authorization granted by the receiving State to the consul to perform its functions in ...
27. The United Nations was founded in:
28. Which State is not a permanent member of the UN Security Council:
29. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was adopted:
30. Fixed contract the international legal regime of a particular territory or space ...
31. Which of the following persons are called combatants:
32. In which case, the State does not extradite citizens who have committed a crime:
33. The principle of non-discrimination in international economic law means:
34. European Convention on Human Rights was adopted:
35. What is the international organization is the center of international cooperation in the field of ...
36. The internal waters of the coastal state are considered to sea bays, lips, estuaries and bays, beaches ...
37. The international legal instrument on the basis of which the fight against acts of unlawful ...
38. The Antarctic Treaty was signed in:
39. Select the second title of the law of war:
40. In what year was signed by the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea:
41. Which bodies are not part of the EU:
42. Does not apply to international crimes:
43. The tangible form of international legal responsibility are:
44. The right to development, right to peace, the right to a healthy environment, the right to ownership of the common ...
45. The international intergovernmental organizations to participate directly in the fight against ...
46. The delimitation - is:
47. The right to inspection is that a warship which encounters on the high seas a foreign ...
48. When an emergency call of a warship in a foreign port his commander:
49. Convention on Transboundary Air Pollution was adopted in the distance:
50. In the GATT (WTO) tariff conferences and consultations on the reduction of tariff barriers and ...