1. Family law establishes and regulates:
2. Family relations are regulated in accordance with the principle of:
3. Family - is:
4. The subject of family law are:
5. Features of permissible-imperative method of family law are:
6. Sources of law - is:
7. The difference between objects family and civil law is as follows:
8. Russian Church from the very beginning on the path propagation and promotion:
9. In the XVIII century. the state took over the regulation of the issues that previously belonged to the church ...
10. Among the first in the Soviet Russia in 1917, was adopted:
11. The subjects of family relations are:
12. Family relationship arise, modified or terminated on the basis of specific ...
13. The family capacity - is:
14. Measures of family and legal responsibility - is:
15. The mandatory grounds of family liability is an element of the offense:
16. The classification of family relations is held on the following grounds:
17. legally significant signs of a marriage are as follows:
18. The official proof of entry of citizens in marriage which the state takes under his protection ...
19. In Russia does recognize only marriage:
20. For marriage is necessary to:
21. The age of consent is established as a general rule:
22. By the acts of civil status, subject to state registration, include:
23. Together with the filing of a joint statement of the marriage the future spouses must submit ...
24. As good reason reduce the marriageable age can be recognized:
25. The circumstances hindering marriage include:
26. The basis for the state registration of divorce terminate the court ...
27. State registration of divorce is made:
28. In mutual agreement to divorce the spouses have no common children under ...
29. Divorce at the request of one of the spouses is made by the registry office ...
30. State registration of divorce at the request of one of the spouses is made:
31. The court of general jurisdiction to resolve disputes:
32. Individual rights of spouses:
33. Types of personal rights of spouses:
40. The child´s consent is required to:
41. The right and duty of parents to educate their children include:
42. Parents are prohibited from performing in relation to children as follows:
43. Persons whose applications are considered by the courts cases of deprivation of parental rights include:
44. Restoration of parental rights is possible, if the parents (or one of them) changed:
45. The basis for state registration of paternity are:
46. If the spouses do not provide assistance to each other and between them is an agreement on the payment ...
47. An essential basis for the recovery of maintenance for the spouse (ex-spouse) is:
48. alimony duties of spouses, the obligations of parents and children, are:
49. Maintenance obligations may arise not only between parents and children, spouses (former ...
50. Accounting for children without parental care is carried out on:
51. Employees of civil status without the consent of the adopters (adopter) ...
52. adopts only children below:
53. Children´s home of family type - is:
54. In divorce court, the court may grant a term for the reconciliation of spouses who can not ...
55.V case of divorce registry office in non resolved disputes between spouses
56. basis of origin of the adoptive family as a form of children left without care ..
57.Naibolee priority form of placement of children without parental care is
58.Srok limitation period for claims for annulment owing to conceal one of the ..
59.V Under the Family Code marriage contract should be:
60.Obschee number of children in foster care