The archive consists of 6 subjects, namely:
1. What kinds of choices are divided depending on the territory in which they are carried out?
2. What kinds of choices are divided depending on the formed body?
3. What kinds of choices are divided depending on how the will of the voters?
4. On what kind of elections are divided depending on the length of?
5. What type of electoral system assumes that several candidates wins the candidate who receives a greater number of votes in the elections?
International standards of accounting and financial reporting
1. Which entity applies the standard for interim financial statements?
2. What does not include interim financial statements?
3. What is the authority on international financial reporting standards is engaged in their development?
4. Because of the number of representatives is International Accounting Standards Committee?
5. How to start a procedure for the development and adoption of international financial reporting standards?
1. What is the methodological basis of information of all aspects of the life of people, including organizational management?
2. What is the mathematical theory of the development of solutions in difficult situations?
3. What factors caused by management decisions in conditions of risk?
4. What approach should be the primary management approach in risk management?
5. What has a great influence on the formation of subjective risk criteria?
1. Who decided to link the appearance of the global governance of science?
2. To what age is the emergence of the term "sociology of management" in the United States?
3. What is being called the deliberate restriction of production quotas, which Taylor called "work at low pressure"?
4. How many of the principles of scientific management Taylor nominated?
5. What are the concepts developed Taylor?
1. ... - the result of human mental activity, leading to a conclusion and the necessary actions.
2. specialist - an employee who is responsible for ... solutions.
3. The consultant as a member of the organization plays a significant role in solving ....
4. Persons who have the right decision - the decision ....
5. Experts engaged ... solutions.
1. During the implementation of some of the functions are developed and approved budgets (federal, subjects of the federation and local):
2. Financial legal relationship can arise between:
3. The fundamental common law principle of the Russian law, which is a prerequisite for the proper functioning of any legal system - is:
4. The obligation to reimburse the employee in the prescribed manner and within certain amount of property damage caused by his fault the enterprise (organization) as a result of improper performance of his job duties - is:
5. A feature of financial relations is that: