1. The concept and the subject of the Russian Federation Constitutional rights
2. Features of the sphere of social relations, are the subject of the constitutional rights of the Russian Federation.
3. Constitutional law: the concept, its characteristics, types and classification criteria.
4. Constitutional and legal relations: their features and types. Subjects and objects of the constitutional-legal relations.
5. The system of constitutional law sources.
6. The concept, essence and principles of the constitutional system.
7. Democracy: the concept, its implementation in the form of the Russian Federation and constitutional recognition.
8. The constitutional characteristics of the Russian Federation as a sovereign, democratic, legal, social, secular, federal state with a republican form of government.
9. Economic and political rights of citizens guaranteed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation.
10. Citizenship of the Russian Federation: concept and principles.
11. The grounds for the acquisition and termination of citizenship.
12. Constitutional and legal status of the citizen.
13. Basic legal status of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation.
14. The rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the Russian Federation: concept, formulation methods.
15. The constitutional duties of man and citizen in the Russian Federation.
16. The forms of protection of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the Russian Federation.
17. Subjects of the Russian Federation: concept, types and features of the constitutional and legal status.
18. The constitutional principles of Russian federalism
19. The delimitation of competencies between the Russian Federation and its subjects.
20. Administrative-territorial units of the Russian Federation. Education and transformation of administrative-territorial units.