1. Municipal management in the system of social management.
2. The ratio of the municipal administration and local self-government.
3. The ratio of state and municipal government.
4. Concept of local self-government and municipal management.
5. Subjects of municipal administration and their types.
6. Objects of municipal administration and their types.
7. The objectives and tasks of municipal management.
8. The nature and composition of municipal management functions.
9. The laws and principles of municipal management.
10. The nature and content of the process of municipal governance.
11. The concept and characteristics of local self-government.
12. The principles of local self-government.
13. History (main stages) of development of local self-government.
14. The municipal and legal reform in the Russian Federation 2003-2009.
15. The municipal systems of foreign countries.
16. The legal basis for local self-government in Russia.
17. Municipal legal acts.
18. The territorial basis of local self-government in Russia.
19. The concept, features, and system of local government.
20. The representative body of local self-government: the order of formation, competence.
21. The head of the municipality: the procedure for election, competence.
22. Local authorities: the order of formation, powers.
23. Some local governments.
24. Municipal Service: concept, principles, conditions and procedure for its passage.
25. The forms of public participation in local government.
26. The role of territorial self-government (hereinafter - TOC) in the local government.
27. The principles, directions and forms of cooperation between regional and municipal authorities.
28. The financial and economic bases of local self-government in Russia.
29. Municipal property
30. The local budget.
31. Questions of local significance.
32. The powers of local governments to address local issues.
33. Municipal services.
34. Empowering local governments with separate state powers.
35. The municipality as a control object.
36. Management of complex socio-economic development of the municipality.
37. State Support Program for development of municipalities.
38. Staffing of local governments.
39. Guarantees of local government.
40. The control and supervision over the activities of local government and local government officials.
41. The responsibility of bodies and officials of local government.
42. Assessment of the effectiveness of local government.
43. Inter-municipal cooperation.
44. Information support of local government.
45. Electronic municipality: the nature, purpose, function, principles of formation.
46. Software solutions in the management of municipalities.
47. The role and place of local authorities in managing the development of municipalities.
48. The municipal development program: the main directions and their contents.
49. The system of municipal government in the cities of federal significance.
50. Features of the organization of local government in some areas.