Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
I. Определите функцию инфинитива в предложении, переведите на русский язык.
1. To survive in the market is not easy.
2. The purpose of any commercial institution is to make a profit.
3. The employee of the company was happy to get a bonus.
4. The bankruptcy of this firm is the problem to be discussed at the meeting.
5. To get a loan he must present a reference from his workplace.
6. The new services to be added are the result of the bank’s growing.
II. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на инфинитивные обороты.
1. The bookkeeper wanted the donated assets to have been excluded from the accounts.
2. The requirements of this company are said to give an advantage to foreign companies from Europe and America.
3. The process of making accounting rules is said to be political.
4. These figures in the account are likely to increase.
5. We expect the contract to be signed in the nearest future.
6. They want us to offer out terms as soon as possible.
III. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на сложные формы причастия настоящего времени и причастный оборот.
1. Having been told the news he looked upset.
2. Financial operations involving more and more people, the profession of a bookkeeper has become one of the most prestigious nowadays.
3. The shipping documents having been put in order, the consignment of goods was sent to the customer.
4. The method being employed gave a high degree of accuracy.
5. Having discussed several cases of deliveries of inferior goods, the firm decided to refuse to collaborate with that company.
6. They were sure he wouldn’t like the idea of starting to export their goods.
IV. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод герундия и герундиальных оборотов.
1. The problem is the employees’ receiving payments regularly.
2. Our having delivered the equipment helped the firm to start the production.
3. They couldn’t help knowing that the price would be so high.
4. We knew of their having delivered the goods in time.
5. I don’t like the idea of having contacts with this firm.
6. The company’s aim is winning a larger market share.
V. Поставьте следующие предложения в косвенную речь, обращая внимание на правило согласования времен, переведите предложения.
1. He said, “The price does not include the cost of packing.”
2. The director said to him, “You must charter a steamer of 8,000 tons.”
3. He said, “The buyers agree to accept the cargo on condition that it is not shipped before the 12th December.”
4. She said to me,” The buyers refused to accept the cargo.”
5. The manager said, “The suppliers will insist on their terms of payment in the contract.”
6. I said to him,” We shall have to pay overtime if the vessel is discharged at night time.”
VI. Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в требуемую для 1-го типа придаточных условных предложений форму. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Unless you can deliver the machines by the 15th of September, we (to be compelled) to cancel the order.
2. If the goods (to be paid) next week, we will not accept them.
3. If the rate of freight (to rise), the sellers will have the right to increase the price of the goods.
4. We’ll sign the contract if they (to change) the provisions of the contract.
5. They will be very sorry if he (not to call) on them tonight.
6. If the cargo are loaded quickly, we (to receive) them in time.