по деловому английскому языку
Задание № 1. Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в каждом из них видовременную форму и залог сказуемого. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The study of economics will help you to understand economic taws.
2. Market economy is sometimes called free-enterprise system.
3. Competition refers to the rivalry among sellers.
4. We have noted that competition benefits the public by rewarding those who use resources efficiently.
Задание №2. Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык предложения. Помните, что объектный и субъектный инфинитивные обороты соответствуют придаточным предложениям
1. The sellers want the buyers to buy the goods at higher prices.
2. He was supposed to do all the calculations for the conference which was to begin on Tuesday.
3. The secretary watched the businessmen sign the contract.
4. Mr. Russell was known to have his own opinion on this matter.
Задание №3. Перепишите и письменно переведите ка русский язык условные предложения. Определите тип условных предложений.
1. If the demand for computers grows the firm will increase their production.
2. If he works longer in management he would acquire more experience.
3. If you had thought of buying something on credit you would have opened an account at the bank.
Задание № 4. Прочитайте и письменно переведите текст на русский язык
Productivity is a measure of the efficiency of production. Productivity is a ratio of what is produced to what is required to produce it. Usually this ratio is in the form of an average, expressing the total output divided by the total input Productivity to a measure of output from a production process, per unit of input At the national level, productivity growth raises living standards because more real income improves people´s ability to purchase goods and services, enjoy leisure, improve housing and education and contribute to social and environmental programs. Productivity growth is important to the firm because means that the firm can meet its obligations to customers, suppliers, workers, shareholders, and governments (taxes and regulation), and still remain competitive or even improve its competitiveness in the market place.
Productivity is measured as COP per hour worked. Economic well-being created in a production process. Production means, in a broad sense, all economic activities that aim directly or indirectly to satisfy human needs. The degree to which the needs are satisfied to often accepted as a measure of economic well-being. The satisfaction of needs originates from the use of the commodities which are produced. The need satisfaction increases when the quality-price-ratio of the commodities improves and more satisfaction is achieved at less cost.
The need satisfaction also increases due to the growth of incomes that arc gamed from the more efficient production. The most important forms of production are market production, public production and production in households.
Задание №5. Прочитайте предпоследний абзац и вопрос к нему. Найдите в тексте ответ, выпишите и переведите его.
What is a measure of economic well-being?
a) the degree to which people feel happy
b) the degree to which the needs are satisfied
c) the degree to which the goods and services are sold