The unlocking service we offer allows you to use any network providers SIM card in your Alcatel Pixi 3 (4.5) 4027.
Unlocking Alcatel Pixi3 4.5" by code is very easy, it is also safest and non-invasive method of unlocking your phone. To get code for unlock Alcatel Pixi3 4.5" you need to provide us IMEI number of your phone and Provider ID.
Q. How do I know my phone needs unlocking?
A. Your phone will ask for network unlock pin / Sim me code after you insert a different service provider´s Sim card.
Q. How do I find my IMEI number?
A. It will pop up on the screen after you dial *#06# into the keypad, it should be 15 digits.
Q. How do I find my Provider ID?
A. Provider ID is printed on the sticker next to the battery, it starts with 4027 then x-xxxxxxx (check that your Provider ID exists in dropdown list)
Q. How long does it take?
A. After you fill form with your IMEI and Provider ID and make payment - system will prompts you to enter an email address (email needed to identify your order). Just click "Send" button your unlock code INSTANTLY appears in the same window.
Q. Does the code really work?
A. Your code is unique to the handset IMEI & Provider ID its 100% accurate. Please make sure to provide the correct phone´s details, it only takes one wrong digit to get it incorrect.
Steps to get unlock code:
1. Find your IMEI and Provider ID as described above. Check that your Provider ID exists in the dropdown list (only existing Provider ID are supported).
2. Take out the original SIM card.
3. Insert a non-accepted SIM card.
4. Now, you should see a box to enter the unlock code.
5. If prompt to enter unlock code appears (i.e. you have remaining attempts) you can make payment and obtain your code.
6. Enter IMEI number and choose your Provider ID from dropdown list.
7. Choose "Pay with" method and click "Buy now" button, next - follow on-screen instructions.
8. Fill the registration form with your email, after you click "Send" - your network unlock code INSTANTLY appears on screen.
9. Enter unlock code in phone.
1. Above Service is for network unlock code only.
2. Please do not buy this good if your phone is not asking for network unlock code.
3. Please make sure to send correct IMEI and Provider ID detail. No refund if you submit any incorrect details.