The following information on the work of young turners, randomly selected from the set of 250 young turners working on machine-building enterprises of the city:
Order number Work experience in the company, years Percent Complete production norms,%
1 February 80
1 February 83
96 February 3
3 April 90
2 May 95
98 June 3
25 5 150
A statistical analysis of the data. For this purpose:
I. 1) Build a statistical number of workers in the percentage of implementation of development, forming 4 groups with equal intervals. Plot distribution.
2) Calculate the number of characteristics of the distribution of workers by the percentage of implementation of production standards: the arithmetic mean, the average linear deviation, variance, coefficient of variation. In calculating the arithmetic mean and standard deviation using the method of moments. Draw conclusions.
II. 1) with probability 0.954 determine sampling error average percentage of completion of work norms and boundaries, which will be the average percentage of completion of work norms in the population.
2) determine the error probability of 0.954 share of workers who perform work norms percentage less than 100%, and the border, which will be the proportion in the population. Draw conclusions.
III. 1) The method of analysis groups set the nature of the relationship between length of service in the company and the percentage of completion of work norms. The results in Table Contents. Draw conclusions.
2) Measure the closeness of correlation between length of service and the percentage of completion of work norms empirical correlations. Explain its meaning.
3) Calculate the parameters of a linear equation the relationship between length of service and the percentage of completion of work norms. Explain the meaning of the regression coefficient.
4) Calculate the theoretical correlation ratio, explain its meaning.
5) Compare the results of the analysis due by analytical groups and regression-correlation method. Draw conclusions.
The available data on the production of eggs from poultry farms in one area:
Years Egg production, mln. Pieces
Analyze the dynamics of egg production at the poultry farm. To this end:
1) Determine the type of dynamic series.
2) Identify the analytical performance indicators: absolute growth, growth rate and growth (chain and basic), the absolute content of 1% growth. The calculation results are complete your table. Show the relationship of chain and benchmarks.
3) Determine the dynamic average for the period: the average number of annual average growth rate and growth.
4) Carry out analytical alignment and express the general trend relevant mathematical equation.
5) Determine the theoretical level, a number of speakers, and apply them on the chart with the actual data.
6) Assuming that the identification of the trend continue in the future, determine the expected volume of egg production at the poultry farm for the next 5 years. Draw conclusions.
The available data on trade shop "Vegetables":
Quantity of goods sold, kg Price for 1 kg, rbl.
basic accounting basis reporting
1. Change in the number of items sold and the prices for each product. Specify the type of index used. Draw conclusions;
2. Change in the total turnover of the store as a whole (in% and absolute terms), and also due to: a) changes in the physical volume of trade; b) changes in the price level. Check linking the results to the system. Specify the type of index used. Draw conclusions.
3. Total vo