Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
1. Раскройте скобки.
1. I ´d like to speak to ... manager, please, (a, the, —)
2. Do you know ... Browns? They are ... very nice couple, (a, the, -)
3. Her hair (is, are) long and thick, but she wants to have (it, them) cut.
4. Where (be) my glasses. I can´t find (them, it).
5. There (are, is) a book and a lot of newspapers on the table.
6. How much money do (this, these) clothes (cost)? - (They, it) (be) rather expensive.
7. Will you ask Ann if she (take part) in the excursion next Sunday?
8. The phone (ring). Can you answer it?
9. If he (pass) the entrance examinations successfully, he (be) a student of Belarusian State University soon.
10. The postman usually (come) at 8 in the morning. It´s half past 8 now, but he (not, come) yet.
11. Linda (be) very busy when we (come) to see her yesterday. She(wash) up.
12. I´m too tired to walk. I think I (take) a taxi. I´ll phone you when I (be) at home.
13. We (walk) along the forest road when it began raining. We had to walk (in, under, through) the rain.
14. Before I came to the office the manager already (sign) the documents.
15. Some TV serials like "The Land of Love" (make) especially for housewives.
16. I hoped that my article (publish) soon, but it (not, appeare) in the newspaper yet.
17. St. Petersburg (found) by Peter I in 1703. It´s one of (beautiful) cities in the world.
18. She wanted to know where I (live) before finishing school.
19. Mary told me she (not, go) home the next day until she (finish) her work.
20. Kate said that she (love) children very much, that´s why she (want) to be a teacher.