ТВОРЧЕСКИЕ ЗАДАНИЯ ПО АНГЛИЙСКОМУ ЯЗЫКУ
1) How far would you go to win a game?
2) Is there a simple winning strategy for a game of rock-paper-scissors?
3) How would you explain what game theory is to a 5 year old kid?
4) Please define based on your opinion the key enabling technologies of the future and their impact on the wealth, prosperity and sustainability of the society and environment?
5) You´re given a remote control with 4 buttons:
a skull sign button
a heart sign button
a batman sign button
and a question mark sign button.
Which one would you press and why?
6) If you knew you´d die tomorrow, how would you spend your last day?
7) In an ipothetic (but maybe near in the future) world where all electronic machines are deeply interlinked and communicating with each other, how would you use electric-powered cars? Beside transportation purposes and more?
8) A doctor, an engineer and a truck driver walk into a bar?.. continue the story!
9) If you had 1 million euro and 24 hours to live, what you would do with this money?