Mu Online Server
SERVER # # # # # MU
HOT - All data files of events re-organized and translated into English.
HOT - All data files monster updated, re-edited and translated to English, excluding monstersetbase.txt I will not be releasing this or any future corrections. Monsters and NPCs RageFighter updates are not included, as they will be added in later betas released by SmallHabit.
- BoR_WZ_ServerInfo.ini edited to version 1.4.20
- Latest SH b.6 eDataServers (remember to put the password in SQL eDataServer.ini).
- Latest GameServer b.6 with caothuphutho b.6 Settings GS-patch (UDP ConnectNotice, ChaosMixRates, etc..)
- Latest clean databases with ODBC.reg for Windows 32-bit systems (the same that came with files released, just added those in there, do not know why Trololol.!)
- SkyTeam MuServerStartUP configured without GS, GS shortcut with parameters (may need to edit the location of files with right click> properties, mine is "C: \ MuServer \ Server \ GameServer \ GameServer.exe ´).
- Delete file Logs.bat to delete the logs for you. Editable with any text editor, I recommend Notepad + + OpenSource.
- Commonserver.cfg cleaned and re-organized (recommended, this is not in versions SmallHabit at the time, and his version of the definition file has duplicate entries, which could cause instability in the gameserver and disconnection problems.).
- MapServerInfo.dat re-organized and translated into English, and allow entry into Maps CS gameserver with normal (since GS_CS is not currently available in beta 6). Do not forget to replace fmu.hopto.org with your Global WAN IP or DNS host name (which you can get from sites like No-IP freeware).