Контрольная работа № 2 по английскому
Содержимое: 50130235554510.rar (23,24 Кбайт)
Контрольная работа № 2.
II. Лексико-грамматические упражнения и тексты.
1. Образуйте степени сравнения прилагательных и наречий.
big, wonderful, good, nice, small, beautiful, well, cold, badly, tall, warm, fast.
2. Назовите исходную форму прилагательных и наречий.
earliest, worse, most, best, largest, shorter, busier, less better, least nicer, longest, hottest.
3. Образуйте нужную степень сравнения прилагательных и наречий, данных в скобках.
1) Petrov is the (good) student in the group. 2) My friend got a (high) mark at the examination in chemistry than I. 3) Chemistry is as (difficult) as Botany. 4) The rate of the former reaction in the presence of excess of air oxygen is 5 times (great) than the latter one. 5) Pharmacology is not so (easy) as you say. 6) The difference between duplicates was always (less) than 0,5 %.
4. Раскройте скобки, поставьте глагол в Present, Past or Future Continuous.
1) Pharmaceutical students (to carry out) an interesting experiment in laboratory now. 2) Yesterday at 3 p.m. the professor (to deliver) a lecture in Chemistry. 3) Look! The water (to boil). 4) Tomorrow at 10 a.m. I (to take part) in an interesting chemical experiment. 5) When I entered the laboratory all the students (to dispense) drugs. 6) My friend (to mix) powders.
5. Употребите в следующих предложениях Present, Past или Future Perfect и переведите их.
l) We (to use) often alcohol diluted with water as a solvent. 2) By 1906 a famous Russian scientist M. Tswett (to develop) a new method of establishing impurities which was called chromatography. 3) It is clear that the chemical reaction (to change) the composition and characteristic or specific properties of this substance. 4) The reverse process (to take place) after the amino-acid molecules linked together in chains. 5) The progressive decrease in the molecular complex (to stop) by the end of the reaction. 6) Complete hydrolysis of proteins (to change) their properties.
6. Переведите предложения на русский язык. Определите время глагола-сказуемого каждого предложения.
1) Не is pouring water into a test-tube now. 2) I have prepared everything for the experiment 3) The most interesting changes were taking place when we raised the temperature above 60* C. 4) The chemist will have estimated the molecular weights of these proteins all day long tomorrow. 6) When the temperature had risen above 60-80´C it produced a marked change in protein structure.
7. Переведите следующие предложения на русский язык. Определите время глагола-сказуемого.
1) Many experiments are carried out by the pharmaceutical students during their studies. 2) Drug effects will be described after a number of experiments. 3) It is known that morphine was isolated after a number of experiments. 4) Were chemical and physical properties of inorganic substances thoroughly studied during last practical classes in chemistry? 5) Galenical preparations will be produced according to the needs of medical knowledge. 6) Sodium salts are prepared from the carbonate or hydroxide.
8. Доставьте глагол, данный в скобках, в Present Past или Future Indefinite Passive.
1) The compounds of sodium and potassium very widely (to employ) in pharmacy. 2) These methods (to introduce) to pharmaceutical industry some years ago. 3) The experiment (to carry out) in two months. 4) I think the reaction (to follow) by temperature rise. 5) Great attention in his lectures (to give) to organic chemistry. 6) The Fahrenheit scale (to introduce) into science in die eighteenth century.
9. Поставьте следующие предложения в пассивный залог.
Model: Chemists call these compounds metals. - These compounds are called metals by chemists.
1) They discussed the results of the reaction yesterday. 2) A discussion will follow the lecture. 3) We began the experiment in the morning. 4) The great affinity for oxygen distinguishes the metals. 5) The professor will comment upon new data in this article. 6) After each lesson we ventilate....
10. Прочитайте и переведите нижеследующий текст. Ответьте на вопросы к нему.
Chemistry and Human Health.
Plastics, synthetic fibers and materials are becoming firmly established in medicine, helping physicians to combat many diseases. Chemistry in the health serves stands for highly effective medicines, blood substitutes, artificial organs, plastic teeth, hearing aids, etc. Today over 3 000 medical items are made from polymers in our country.
Plastics are used especially widely in orthopaedy. Artificial fingers and hands are formed from elastic plastics.
Our otolaryngologists are making an artificial middle ear out of plastics.
Chemistry is widely employed in dentistry. Plastic teeth are durable, comfortable, light, hygienic and retain the colour of natural teeth. Plastics as hard as metals are produced for fillings.
Chemistry gives people not only modem machinery, additional millions of tons of grain and agricultural products, but it also assists our doctors in their noble work.
1) In what fields of medicine does chemistry find its application?
2) What are otolaryngologists making out of plastics?
3) How are plastics used in orthopaedy?
4) Is chemistry widely employed in dentistry?
5) Why are plastics produced for fillings?
6) How does chemistry help people in modem life?
11. Прочитайте и переведите нижеследующий текст.
Importance of Carbon Chemistry.
It is well known that the elements carbon plays an important work in the life of Earth.
Although there are 89 other naturally occurring elements, the number of known carbon compounds is many times greater than that of those which contain no carbon.
The very large and important branch of dentistry which studies carbon compounds is called organic chemistry.
The importance of carbon chemistry for man is great. Every month several hundred new organic compounds are prepared. A very few number may provide an important explanation of the mechanism of fundamental chemical reaction in the human body. Most become laboratory findings and have no practical application.
The preparation of new and different compounds through chemical reaction is called organic synthesis. The million or so organic compounds were synthesized in the laboratories of the world in the past 150 years.
Complex mixtures of hydrocarbon compounds occur in very large quantities in nature as petroleum and natural gas. Many other organic compounds are prepared from these materials after they are separated into their constituents, for example, plastic vessels, acrylic fibers, vinyl...
12. Прочитайте следующие утверждения и скажите, все ли они верны.
1) Carbon doesn’t play an important work in the life of Earth. 2) The number of known carbon compounds is many times greater than of those which contain no carbon. 3) A great number of organic compounds may explain the mechanism of fundamental chemical reaction in the human body. 4) Organic synthesis is a preparation of new compounds through chemical reaction. 5) Organic chemistry studies inorganic compounds.
13. Прочитайте и переведите следующий текст.
Chemistry and Nutrition.
As early as 1820 the amino acids glycine and leucine were isolated in crystalline form from solutions prepared by heating proteins with mineral acid. By the end of the nineteenth century the nature and role in nutrition of the proteins, carbohydrates, fats and the most important minerals were established. In the twentieth century the vitamins and the elements required only in small amounts were discovered.
In the vitamin field the
14. 3акончите предложения, подобрав словосочетание пли фразу, соответствующую содержанию тексту.
1) ... the efforts of the chemists are especially large.
a) In improving nutrition; b) In the vitamin field; c) In the field of pharmacology.
2) As early as 1820 glycine and leucine were isolated in ... from protein solution.
a) liquid form; b) gaseous form; c) crystalline form.
3) The nature and role in nutrition of the protei
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.