Контрольная работа № 2 по английскому для 5 семестра
Содержимое: 50126123955847.rar (12,57 Кбайт)
Прочитайте и переведите текст письменно.
TRAINING OF JOURNALISTS
There are two main stages of training journalists in the United Kingdom — for the beginners and for the experienced senior1. The training can be based within the newspaper itself2 or upon a university or college.
These stages give very positive effect. The university training, or the general education gives the future journalist the necessary background3 for his profession. It includes the study over three years of shorthand, typewriting, English language and literature, the organization and functions of central and local government, law, sometimes musical theory, the history of art, etc.
The newspaper training is built around the newspaper in which a journalist is employed. The training is held under the supervision4 of the editor. Such education is partly at the employer´s expense5 and in his time.
Journalism in Russia dates back to the first handwritten Russian newspapers. They were called Vesti (News) and Vedomosti (Information). The earliest newspapers date back to 1621. The first printed Russian newspaper appeared in 1702. The great expansion of the press, broadcasting and television has intensified the demand for skilled journalists.
Professional training for journalists is a recent innovation in this country. The Moscow Institute of Journalism was established in 1921. After that the departments of journalism were created at some Universities, and special schools and courses were organized.
After the Second World War, some departments of journalism were established at Universities on the basis of the Faculties of Philology. The largest centre for the training of journalists is the Faculty of journalism at the Lomonosov University in Moscow.
1) . Переведите предложения, содержащие инфинитивные конструкции.
1. It is not difficult for sports fans to find sports publications. 2. We think him to be a good journalist. 3. I should like the student to learn the practical principles of book editing. 4. He seems to be satisfied with the results of his work.
5. It is necessary for a journalist to have a wide acquaintance with men and affairs. 6. He is said to work in London as a reporter.7. We believe him to be a talented photographer. 8. The delegation is reported to have arrived in New York.
2). Переведите предложения, содержащие причастные конструкции:
1. All preparations being made the conference began. 2. The student was seen entering the laboratory. 3. I saw him translating the text. 3. We heard the reporter broadcasting the news. 4 The speech being ready we went to the conference-hall. 5. They were seen engraving the photographs.
3). Раскройте скобки, употребив нужную форму глагола в придаточных условных предложениях.
1. Не would bring you this magazine if you (to ask) him.
2. Everybody would have understood him if he (to speak) English.
3. You could have bought a ticket if you (to come) to the station earlier.
4. If it not (to be) so late I´ll phone him.
5. You would understand the main idea if you (to read) the issue carefully.
6. If it not (to be) so expensive I´ll buy this magazine.
7. The student wouldn´t have written his course-paper in time if he not (to borrow) the books from the library.
8. You could have seen this picture if you (to visit) this exhibition last week.
4). Раскройте скобки, употребив глагол в нужной видовременной форме:
1. While I (to read) the article I learned that the BBC radio provided a nation-wide broadcasting in Britain. 2. A number of periodicals (to publish) in foreign languages. 3. The editor said that the newspaper (to carry) that information in the previous issue. 4. Readers´ letters (to be) a valuable source of information about life, about people´s interests and needs. 5. Where is Ann? She (to interview) a famous writer. 6.
4). Раскройте скобки, употребив глагол в нужной
1. While I (to read) the article I learned that the BBC radio provided a nation-wide broadcasting in Britain. 2. A number of periodicals (to publish) in foreign languages. 3. The editor said that the newspaper (to carry) that information in the previous issue. 4. Readers´ letters (to be) a valuable source of information about life, about people´s interests and needs. 5. Where is Ann? She (to interview) a famous writer. 6. A small group of journalists (to carry out) the collection of news for their weekly next month. 7. He says that the great expansion of mass media (to intensify) the demand for skilled journalists soon. 8. The first newspaper (to print) in the 15th century.
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.