Ex. I. Образуйте причастие I [Participle Г] или причастие II [Participle II] от глаголов, данных в скобках. Предложения перепишите и переведите.
1) Payroll is a list of people /to work - Participle I] at the enterprise and the amount of money /to receive - Participle II/ by them as wages.
2) When [to control - Participle I] the quantity of money /to circulate - Participle I] in the country, government can influence business activity.
3) Bank customers /to wish - Participle 1] to use automated teller machines for withdrawing cash from their accounts are /to give - Participle 11] /to code - Participle II] smart cards and personal code numbers.
4) The OPEC member countries may reduce the quantity of oil /to sell - Participle 11] in order to prevent the oil price from falling in the world market.
5) /To promote - Participle I] foreign trade, the governments want to expand the potential market for the goods and services /to produce - Participle 11] in their countries.
6) Unlike workers /to receive - Participle I] wages, a self-employed man receives profit.
Ex.2. Перепишите и переведите предложения, обращая внимание на разные функции инфинитива [Infinitive].
1) Robotic devices are used increasingly in a number of industries to perform simple operations, to improve speed and accuracy, and to lessen the chances of employment injuries.
2) The main functions of banks are to accept and hold deposits, to honor drafts and to give loans and overdrafts.
3) The value of the total output to be produced both in the public and private sectors will make up the gross national product.
4) To grow and prosper, the companies need low rate of inflation, low interest rates, economic and political stability, a healthy economy, as well as tax cuts.
5) As the company had generated high income by the end of the year, it was not necessary to borrow a long-term loan from a bank.
6) Auditors to be hired for checking financial statements must not possess any stocks of the company to be examined.
Ех.З. Перепишите и переведите предложения, содержащие инфинитивную конструкцию Сложное подлежащее [Complex Subject]. Подчеркните данную конструкцию в английских предложениях.
1) This Jarge multinational corporation is said to have been established as a sole proprietorship in the 18th century.
2) The banks were reported to be going to raise their interest rates.
3) The number of manutacturing workers is expected to decline with increasing use о robots and automated production systems.
4) hi Japan, employees are known to be traditionally very loyal to their companies, an job turnover is low.
A Japanese worker is likely to spend his entire working life on the job, which he take when just out of school.
5) The inflation appears to have a negative effect on investment climate in this country.
Ex.4. Перепишите и переведите предложения, содержащие инфинитивну конструкцию Сложное дополнение [Complex Object]. Подчеркните данну конструкцию в английских предложениях.
1) Would you like me to pay by cash or by credit card?
2) We heard your brother have won a considerable amount of money.
3) New technologies allow people having bank accounts to pay for their purchases in shops through videotext TV.
4) I tie government did not expect the tax reform to arouse everybody’s indignation.
5) Private enterprisers consider profitability to be the most essential condition of their business.
6) If you want your business to succeed, you should pay more uUention to marketing and advertising.