I. Переведите письменно существительные (1–10). Выберите определения (a–j), соответствующие существительным:
1) growth – прирост, рост e) an increase in size, amount, or degree
2) salary – заработная плата b) money that you receive as payment from the organization you work for, usually paid to you every month
3) inflation – инфляция d) continuing increase in the prices of goods and services
4) trade-off – компромисс i) balance between two situations in order to get an acceptable result
5) crisis – кризис j) a period of good difficulty, danger or uncertainty in Economics
6) competitiveness – конкуренто – способность c) the ability of a company, country, or a product to compete with others
7) export – экспорт a) selling and sending goods to other countries
8) capital – капитал g) the amount of money in an economy at a particular time
9) consumer – потребитель h) a person who buys goods and services for his\her own use and not for resale
10) bank – банк f) an organization that holds money, important documents and other valuables in safe keeping, and lends money at interest
II. В следующих предложениях подчеркните определения, выраженные именем существительным, и переведите эти предложения на русский язык.
1) There are many different market structures in the world.
В мире существует много различных рыночных структур.
2) In a monopoly, one company has a much larger market share.
В монополии, одна компания имеет большую долю рынка.
3) The labour market obeys the laws of supply and demand.
Рынок труда повинуется законам спроса и предложения.
III. a) Выполните КОПР № 2, 4.
She never meets deadlines.
What products does the company sell?
In the last three decades the number of banks grew rapidly in response to the stable economy.
A few years ago the company borrowed a big some of money to develop its infrastructure.
We won’t cooperate with this company, it is not financially reliable.
The term «market» means a place where people gather to buy and sell goods.
Credit cards are very convenient to use.
The managers had very fruitful meeting yesterday.
She has no time, she will finish the report tomorrow.
Consumers have the opportunity to buy the best products at the best prices.
Today people use credit cards instead of cash.
Why do sellers raise prices for products?
People use foreign currencies to pay for the goods and services crossing international borders.
We will meet the foreign customers tomorrow morning.
The European Economic Community was established in 1958.
They have just signed the contract.
The company will have dabbled dits capital by 2025.
Has the company sold its assets yet?
He has delivered speech twice at this conference.
When we came to the conference room he had already started his report.
He has already looked through the company’s income statement.
The company has employed many workers this year.
Have you ever worked at international company?
The company has produced 50000 cars this year.
They had just entered the room when the telephone rang.
Have you decided where we can get funds yet?
He will have finished the report by 7 o’clock tomorrow.
He has worked as a manager since 1999.
I have never dealt with GAAP before.
He has already finished his speech.
б) В следующих предложениях подчеркните глагол-сказуемое, определите его видовременную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) Deregulation of services like transport and banking has happened in many countries in recent years.
Has happened – Present Perfect Tense, Active Voice.
Либерализация (сокращение сферы государственного контроля) услуг, таких как транспорт и банковское дело, в последние годы произошла во многих странах.
2) Schaeffer, a privately held industrial group, made an $17.8 billion offer for Continental, one of the world’s biggest suppliers of car parts.
Made – The Past Indefinite Tense, Active Voice.
Schaeffer, находящаяся в частном владении промышленная группа, сде