Содержимое: 40514161822123.rar (41,46 Кбайт)
I. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на перевод личных и притяжательных местоимений. Подчеркните в каждом предложении местоимения.
1. The manager asks you to come in.
2. Do you know that man? Yes I know him.
3. They like their children very much.
4.1 always keep my promise.
5. Mary always makes coffee for her husband.
6. He likes his job.
7. We often visit our friends on weekends.
8. The article is interesting, but I don’t remember its title.
9. Mrs. Green takes her son to school every morning.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения, и переведите их на русский язык.
1.1 hope to read this book faster than that one.
2.1 have less time for reading than my friends have.
3. Tom is a better student than John.
4. The more I studied the English language, the more I liked it.
5. The weather in Moscow is not so rainy as in London.
6. They live on the farthest side of the town.
7. Managers earn more than secretaries.
8. They all ate a lot but he ate the most.
III. Перепишите следующие предложения, подчеркнув в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Не must enter the university.
2. She should buy a new modem.
3. My brother could play chess very well.
4. They have to go to St. Petersburg.
5. We were to meet in the evening.
6. He must be at the lecture now.
7. You should be more careful.
8. We were allowed to go for a walk.
9. She can’t speak English.
IV. Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в них видовременные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив; переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The dean will come here later.
2. Moscow attracts tourists fr om all over the world.
3. When he became a firm manager he had been working as an engineer for 5 years.
4. She is not at the Institute now.
5. My sister finished school last year.
6. Mike will be waiting for you at the office at five o’clock tomorrow.
7. The manager will have signed the documents by that time.
8. He left the town in 1995 and I haven’t seen him since.
9. We were watching an interesting movie when he entered the room.
10. Who are you writing a letter to?
V. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая внимание на разные значения глаголов to be, to have, to do.
1. A plan for the construction of the new shopping centre is to be carried out this year.
2. It’s not easy to master English pronunciation.
3. Now you will have to tell us what your plans are.
4. Do they know wh ere she works?
5. She has just come from Kiev on leave.
6. They had to turn on the light as it became dark.
7. Our task is to finish his work in time.
8. The are at the lecture now.
9. Who plays chess well? -1 do.
VI. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст:
Moscow is the capital of Russia, its administrative, economic, political and educational centre. It is one of Russia´s major cities with the population of about 9 million people. Its total area is about 900 thousand square kilometres....
I. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст:
Moscow is the capital of Russia, its administrative, economic, political and educational centre. It is one of Russia´s major cities with the population of about 9 million people. Its total area is about 900 thousand square kilometres.
The city was founded by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky and was first mentioned in the chronicles in 1147. At that time it was a small settlement. By the 15th century Moscow had grown into a wealthy city. In the 16th century, under Ivan the Terrible, Moscow became the capital of the state. In the 18th century Peter the Great transferred the capital to St Petersburg, but Moscow remained the heart of Russia. That´s why it became the main target of Napoleon´s attack in 1812. During the war of 1812 three quarters of the city were destroyed by fire, but by the middle of the 19th century Moscow was completely rebuilt.
The present - day Moscow is the seat of the government of the Russian Federation. President of Russia lives and works here; government offices are located here, too. Moscow is a major industrial city. Its leading industries are engineering, chemical and light industries.
Moscow is a cultural centre of Russia. It is known for its many historical buildings, museums and art galleries, as well as for the famous Bolshoi, Maly and Art theatres. There are more than 80 museums in Moscow, among them the unique Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts and the State Tretyakov Gallery, the Andrey Rublyov Museum of Early Russian Art and many others.
Moscow is a city of science and learning. There are over 80 higher educational institutions in the city, including a number of universities.
II. Письменно ответьте на вопросы по тексту:
1. When was Moscow founded and by whom?
2. When did Moscow become a capital?
3. What had happened with the city during the War of 1812?
4. Why is Moscow a political centre of Russia?
5. What population has Moscow nowadays?
6. What are its leading industries?
7. Is Moscow a cultural centre?
8. How many museums are there in the capital? Name them.
9. Why is Moscow a city of science and learning?
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.