15 заданий по англ, вариант 1
Содержимое: 40128232107480.rar (46,05 Кбайт)
Если не нашли готовую, требуемую Вам работу по английскому языку, пишите в сообщения. Выполню качественно и по демпинговой стоимости.
1. Выберите правильную форму местоимений.
1. I to school with (he, him) every day. 2. I see (she, her, herself) at the library every Friday. 3. Isn’t (she, her) a nice person? 4. (She, her) and John gave the money to the boy. 5. I hurt (my, mine) leg. 6. John bought (himself, herself, hisself) a new coat. 7. (We, us, our) girls arc going camping over the weekend. 8. John (he, himself) went to the meeting. 9. Mary and (I, me) would rather go to the movies. 10. (Her, hers) car does not go as fast as (our, ours).
2. Выберите правильные слова.
1. I would like (a few, a little) salt on my vegetables. 2. There is (too much, too many) bad news on TV tonight. 3. I want to wash my hair. Is there (any, some) shampoo? 4. There isn’t (something, anything) in the bag. 5. I don’t want (these, this) water. 6. A (few, little) people left early. 7. (Much, many) is spoken about it, but (few, little) believe it. 8. There isn’t (anything, nothing) I like on the menu.
3. Вы на экскурсии в Национальном музее. Вы рассматриваете картины. Вставьте there is, there are, there was, there were, there will be и переведите историю на русский язык.
Welcome to the National Museum, ladies and gentlemen. We’ve only got one hour and ... a lot to see, so let’s start.
On your left, you can see a painting by Rembrandt. ... seven works by Rembrandt here now. Last year ... eight but sadly ... a robbery at the museum some months ago and the painting was stolen.
For those of you who are interested, ... a major exhibition of Rembrandt’s work in London at the moment, and one next year in Amsterdam. I’m sure ... a lot of visitors to both exhibitions.
Now in the room, .... a very famous painting by Picasso. And this painting on the right is very interesting. It’s by an Italian artist but we don’t know which one. Oh no! It’s disappeared! ... another robbery only some minutes ago! Quick! Phone the police!
4. В следующих предложениях дана неверная информация. Исправьте их, написав в каждом случае по два предложения.
Образец: The sun goes round the earth.
The sun doesn´t go round the earth.
The earth goes round the sun.
1. The sun rises in the west. 2. Mice catch cats. 3. Carpenters make things from metal. 4. The River Amazon flows into the Pacific Ocean. 5. They speak English in Germany.
5. Используйте эти предложения, чтобы составить вопросы. Начинайте с вопросительных слов(а) в скобках.
Образец: Tom plays tennis. (How often?)
How often does Tom play tennis?
1. Ann watches television. (How often?) 2. I write to my parents (How often?) 3. I have dinner in the evening. (What time, usually?) 4. Tom works. (Where?) 5. I go to the cinema. (How often?) 6. People do stupid things. (Why?) 7. My parents live in Moscow. (Where?) 8. The train arrives at 10. (When?)
6. Закончите предложения. Вставьте глаголы в правильной форме, утвердительной или отрицательной.
1. It was warm, so I... off my coat (take). 2. The film wasn´t very good. I... it very much (enjoy). .3. I knew Sarah was very busy, so I ... her (disturb). 4. I was very tired, so I ... to bed early (go). 5. We went to Kate´s house but she ... at home (be). 6. The window was open and a bird ... into the room (fly). 7. I was in a hurry, so I... time to phone you (have).
7. Составьте краткие диалоги. Используйте слова, данные в скобках.
Образец: Pete is out (to be back, soon)
Will he be back soon? – I think he will
1. I´m busy now (to speak to me, in an hour). 2. We won´t have a dictation tomorrow. (the day after tomorrow). 3. I didn’t go to the country last summer (to stay in town, next summer, too). 4. Nick is still in bed (to be up, in a quarter of an hour). 5. We have no lecture on history this week (next week). 6. They still live in Kiev (to move to Moscow, soon).
8. Раскройте скобки, употребив Present, Past или Future Continuous. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
I-Listen! Somebody ... (knock) at the door. 2. At ten o´clock tomorrow morning she … (have) her music lesson. 3. When you telephoned I ... (have dinner). 4. Please, be quiet! The baby ... (sleep). 5. When I got up this morning the sun ... (shine) brightly. 6. At this time tomorrow afternoon I … (take) my final English examination. 7. Ann seems to be very busy. I guess she (prepare) her History lesson. 8. Mary (play) the piano when I arrived. 9. At this time next year he (study) at the University. 10.Listen! I think the telephone (ring).
9. Употребите страдательный залог вместо действительного. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The Browns take their children to school in a car. 2. We buy bread in the nearest shop. 3. Mother cooks all meals for us. 4. They always invite her to their parties. 5. People formerly used the Tower of London as a prison. 6. She let the stranger in. 7. They gave me two shillings change at the shop. 8. I saw him downstairs five minutes ago. 9. We shall examine the students of group 7 first. 10. They will allow me a ride on a bicycle. 11. They will allow the children to watch the TV. 12. We shall tell her to come at five.
10. Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая особое внимание на сказуемое в страдательном залоге.
1. He was well spoken of by all his friends. 2. They left before the hour of the next meeting had been agreed upon. 3. We were listened to with much surprise. 4. He was never properly looked after. 5. She was laughed at by everybody. 6. The visitors were looked at with great interest. 7. Tell him he is waited for. 8. My brother will be paid well for his job.
11. Вставьте can, must, may или их эквиваленты. Переведите предложения.
1. Her English is very poor, she … study very hard. 2. … you lend me your dictionary? 3. He ... not speak English last year. 4. He ... to stay here for a month. 5. Nobody met me when I came because I ... to arrive by the ten o’clock train but I... not get a ticket for it. 6. Paula ... not go to the meeting last week. She was ill 7.... to speak to him tomorrow, but now I have no time. 8.1 don´t usually work on Saturdays but last Saturday I... to work.
12. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на причастие.
1. At the conference they discussed new methods used in building. 2. Being very busy I couldn’t attend the lecture of the famous mathematician. 3. Having successfully passed their examination the students went to the exhibition. 4. The article translated by the student is very interesting. 5. Having analysed several problems of this type he knew how to solve them. 6. Having been sent to the wrong address the letter didn´t reach him. 7. The leaves lying on the ground reminded us of autumn. 8. These machines will be sent to the plant being constructed in this region.
13. Вы пишите письмо своему другу. В нём вы сообщаете новости о себе и других людях. Используйте слова, чтобы составить предложения. Употребите Present Perfect.
Dear Chris, lots of things have happened since I last wrote you.
1. I, go, to Italy. I have gone to Italy.
2. I, buy, a new car.
3. my father, start, a new job.
4. Charles and Sarah, go, to Brazil.
S. Suzanne, have, a baby.
14. Соедините два предложения, используя Perfect и before или after.
She went on holiday after she had taken the examination.
She had taken the examination before she went on holiday.
1. He mended the chair. His mother returned. 2. They left home. The postman came. 3. They painted their flat. Their parents visited them. 4. Egor read about some well-known British artists. Then he visited the Tate Gallery. 5. He saw every show in town. Then he left.
15. Напишите предложения в косвенной речи.
l. He said, "I shall go to the theatre tomorrow". 2. Pete said. “I am glad to see you". 3. I asked, "Can Jane help me?"4. He asked, “What language do you
|1 мес||3 мес||12 мес|
В целях исключения необоснованных и заведомо ложных сообщений о фактах нарушения указанных прав, администрация будет отказывать в предоставлении услуг на торговой площадке Plati, только после получения от Вас письменных заявлений о нарушении с приложением копий документов, подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности, по адресу: 123007, г. Москва, Малый Калужский пер. д.4, стр.3, Адвокатский кабинет «АКАР №380».
В целях оперативного реагирования на нарушения Ваших прав и необходимости блокировки действий недобросовестных продавцов, Plati просит Вас направить заверенную телеграмму, которая будет являться основанием для блокировки действий продавца, указанная телеграмма должна содержать указание: вида нарушенных прав, подтверждения ваших прав и ваши контактные данные (организиционно-правовую форму лица, Ф.И.О.). Блокировка будет снята по истечение 15 дней, в случае непредставления Вами в Адвокатский кабинет письменных документов подтверждающих ваши авторские права или права собственности.